Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: Question, Hopefully Help

  1. #21
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question, Hopefully Help

    I also did subbing while in college. In Wise county it's a great part-time job. But then again I wasn't being particular about the type of job I had and I wasn't doing it to "make a living" per se.

    My sister in NC subs in Alamance County and they certainly keep her hopping.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member imported_JLR's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question, Hopefully Help

    That quickly lead off topic, haha. Thanks for the help.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Hutchinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Question, Hopefully Help

    In a place like this, there isn't a whole lot that you can do without a college education besides working at [censored] jobs like SYKES. You know it, and so does everyone else. She won't find a better job, paying or benefits unless she is willing to drive a little extra everyday.
    Where's your God now?
    "Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
    "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]

    [img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •